Friday, May 21, 2010

Gum???

Thank you Skippy peanut butter for getting the wod of gum out of my daughter's hair. I guess all the oil in your product is good for more than just a yummy pb&j.


Yum....Yum...



*** My kids both LOVE to chew gum. I chew gum all the time so I always have a variety to choose from. They know exactly which pocket to get it out of in all my purses & diaper bag. They often climb the pantry shelves to reach the bulk box of Trident Minty Sweet Twist. When I asked Macie how she got gum in her hair she said, "it just hopped in my hair mom!" Hmmmm....I ought to reconsider giving gum freely to a 3 & 5 year old. This isn't the first time we have done the peanut butter trick. To gum, or to cut the long locks....that is the ? ***

2 comments:

MamaMags said...

I am going to have a heart attack! 4 posts in less than 4 days, and they are all so funny that I am laughing so hard I can't breathe!!! S.T.O.P..... you are killing me!!! (and I LOVE it!)

Steph said...

I agree with MamaMags! I love that it was dry as the Sahara Desert around here and now it's like a tropical rainstorm! I love your take on life-so funny, so sweet!

K, don't think that it is just because your kids are three and five! My NINE-year-old was spotted trying to get gum out of HIS hair just a couple of weeks ago! Too bad he was not aware of the pb trick. He opted for the scissors.

We have the same plethera of gum around here as you. I keep telling them (when they breeze through an entire pack in less than a day) that it is 'the LAST pack I'm ever gonna buy', but they know better. I love gum too:)