Saturday, May 29, 2010

A day off at work

"Work hard, then play hard!" Isn't that saying so true. We had a day of work today! Dave took care of the yard, I took care of the inside! It is such a bummer that the only day off of work Dave gets, he still works!! I love ya for it babe:)


Then, after all the work was done, we went to our favorite place, "Fuddruckers!" for lunch. Then we headed back home cause it was my turn to work. I swap weekend babysitting with a couple of my friends and it was our night to watch kids. We played outside, then took the party upstairs to eat popcorn and watch a movie! All these kids are so well behaved and play really good. It works out so great because 2 weekends a month, Dave and I get to have date night without having to pay for a sitter! So worth it!!



*** I love weekends. Love that it is family time. Play time. Work time. Get stuff done time. Lazy time. Movie time. Free day time. Chill out time. Make treats time. Isn't life great! ***

1 comment:

amber buhrley said...

how did I miss all the posts below? Such cute kids and how can I get in on some of that free babysitting action? We did something like this in omaha and it worked out so good. Remember I kept trying to suggest it? you should have listened! Glad it works out so well for you now!