Thursday, May 20, 2010

The 3rd Child

There once was a girl named Khloe Lin. She was born on August 26, 2009. She came into this world 9 MONTHS ago and I can't believe how quickly she is growing.


I have a lot of catching up to do with Khloe! I have always heard that the last child is the one that suffers and doesn't get what the first and second child got. I have to agree. She doesn't have a scrapbook. She rarely gets new clothes thanks to her big sister Macie and my bestie Christina for hooking me up with lots of little girl clothes. I am not sure why she gets the shaft in so many ways, because truly, she is the very best baby. She will probably give me a run during her toddler years, but right now, she is a dream!

I take SO many pictures, but fail to display them and share her fun personality. This is for you baby girl!

Isn't she sweet?? Oh my goodness. Look at that face!


She is the most content little baby. She sits in her bumbo and watches me work! I wish I had the time to sit and hold her all day long, but lets just face it. Laundry, cleaning, chasing the other 2 kids, fixing snacks, lunches, dinners, etc. I CANT. It kills me, but she just sits up high, watching, and smiling!


Let's see here...hmmmm....what to do, what to do.


Dalan and Macie had an idea. I wonder who thought of this first? Let's build a super cool fort. On TOP of Khloe! AAAGGGGHHHH....and this is exactly WHY she sits up high. Away from the others!!


HELP ME...HELP ME!


"You think you can just walk all over me you two?? You wait. I am silent now, but soon I will be able to hold my own!"


All dressed up for Sunday best. Khloe was sooo tired and ready for her nap. But I had to get one picture. This is the best I could do. Aaaagghhh to be able to scream and just get your way:)


Where's Grandma Mags when you need her? She will always give me what I want!!


I LOVE all these big, fun flowers for Khloe. Although, I am pretty sure the headband days are over. The minute it is put on her head, she tugs it right off.


So instead, we have opted for the water spout of a pony tail. Gotta love that smile!


Check out her first curler!


You wanna know what is "bananas?" You Khloe! Thanks for reminding me you are sitting up high, still watching, although now you are reaching and grabbing, and contributing to the daily messes!


This is my favorite stage. The now. This moment. You today at 9 months.I love that she can sit up and I can give her a toy and she is a happy girl!


Macie is a great big sister. She loves to play with Khloe and she can always make Khloe giggle. It is really sweet to see the two of them interact. I hope their 5 year gap doesn't keep them from being the best of friends.




*** I love these 3 kiddos more than anything. They give me reason to be. I can complain all day long about messes and crumbs and fingerprints on my counters, but I am so lucky to have these littles to love and learn from. Thank you for being the best and making me so proud ***


7 comments:

Kirsten Brockner said...

You go girl! You blogging machine! Its fun to see pics of little Chloe.

jaesi said...

Ill take one order of baby Kloe.
Overnighted please :)
she is sooooooo adorable.

amber buhrley said...

What the? No posts for 4 months then all of a sudden I cant even keep up with reading them! Im not complaining, keep them coming! She is so cute and cant wait to get to know her more in 4 months!!!

Andersons said...

I could just eat her up! She IS the sweetest, happiest baby and I can't believe she's 9 months already. She's so lucky to have you all in her family!!

Amber Lynn said...

she is so cute!!!!!!!

Amberlee said...

Just wait until you have your 4th! K is the best. Love the pic of the fort on top of her, and she still just smiles. Love her love her and the rest of the Grantham kiddos.

MamaMags said...

she reminds me so much of you as a baby.... You wre so easy going, never cried and a joy 24/7. I think you got yourself re-incarnated with Khlo worm, and you deserve it after dealing with sweet, but crazy-lovin' Dalan.