Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Change

Dalan has been in a little preschool this year 2 days a week. He has loved going and has learned so much. I have loved him going and have learned that I do miss him when he is away, but it was always a nice little break!


Dalan and Ms. Jenn


Dalan's first day of preschool


Macie's first day of her second year of preschool. Dalan's second day of his first year of preschool. Say that 5 x.


Look how he has changed in just a short 9 months. This little character still gives us a run, but we will keep chasing cuz he is one cute kid!


CHANGE for Macie!
She has really long locks. Check it out!


Today it was time for a hair cut...

(the after picture coming soon!)

Nothing to change about this little thing, except maybe your shirt since I fed you sweet potatoes for dinner!!



*** As hard as change can sometimes be, I am grateful for a little change in my life. Change can make a person grow. Change can build a new foundation, new relationships, and sometimes bring new trials. Change is sometimes there to wake us up out our "normal." I am grateful for change and the opportunity to learn. It is hard to establish a "new" anything. For me, I have a strong desire to change me. To make myself better. To learn and stretch myself, and reach far out of my comfort zone. I am working at it day by day, all day, and hopefully good things will come. ***

1 comment:

MamaMags said...

Mini Dave is getting cuter every day if that is at all possible. And Macie's hair!!!!! When did it get SOOOOOO lONG???? Next post will probably be Khloe WALKING... They are just growing too fast. Love the daily updates, keep it up!