Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Khloe Lin

Look who is 9 months today!!!


It seems like just yesterday you were so tiny and brand new.


And with each day that you continue to grow...my heart grows bigger too!

















SISTERS!!!! Really, I promise!


Things I want to remember:

- You are the most mellow, content, sweetest litttle thing on the planet
- You love cheerios
- You love to shake and bop your head
- Macie can make you giggle like noone else
- You love your tongue. You are always sticking it out and making the cutest clicking sounds
- You can sit up and roll over, and are starting to get very wiggly
- You love green beans. You will eat anything really: apples, pears, bananas, sweet potatos, garden vegetables, anything will do!


- You have 2 teeth on bottom, and 1 on top with another one on its way in
- Love your precious smile
- Your sweet, innocent, face lights up my world!

Weight: 17 lbs

7 comments:

amber buhrley said...

She is so cute. Why do they have to grow up so fast? Seeing that picture of her so tiny makes me sad that I haven't even ever met her and that I wont for another couple months.

Amberlee said...

Adorable. I love that you blog everyday, and they are actually really great posts! Love the yellow pok-a-dot outfit, Quinn can not wait to inherit that one! Imagine your kids in pokadots, hummmm.

Malaree said...

What a sweetie! I can't believe she is nine months old! Gosh, where does the time go?! Kayson is officially the next Dalan! He keeps me going constantly and is so much harder than the girls ever were! I love that you have been blogging so much lately! It sure makes my day!

Andersons said...

Girl, you are the blogging QUEEN! And I could just kiss on those cheeks all day. Khloe's, not yours. :-)

Maegan said...

She is so adorable and has grown so fast! Definitely have some cute cute kids!

Christina P. said...

She is so dang cute! I love her.

Brittany said...

she is so adorable! i love her little personality too. she is growing way too fast lin!