Friday, February 8, 2008

M-I-C-K-E-Y....M-O-U-S-E!!!

Handy Manny and his Tools!
Amber & Eliza
Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, and Goofy!
Girls Night Out!
Eliza and Macie....still playing at 10:00 pm!
I had to include this picture of Dalan and his poor little cheek. He looks like he got in a fist fight...but really he fell off my kitchen table, I know it sounds horrible and it was... I know also that Dalan needs a haircut badly. He looks very neglected doesn't he??

Little Einsteins
Macie and I
Macie & Eliza


PLAYHOUSE DISNEY LIVE came to Boise for one night only...Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, My friends Tigger and Pooh, Little Einsteins, and Handy Manny!!! My friend Amber and I took the girls, Macie and Eliza for a night out on the town. It was so fun to spend some mommy daughter time with Macie. I am not going to lie, I almost cried seeing her excitment with the Disney characters. It made me even MORE excited for our Disneyland trip we have planned later on in the year. We ate dinner at Red Robin, husbands and little boys included...then we were off to the show! We decided that ice cream would be our finale on a cold winter night and it made for the perfect ending!!

1 comment:

Allison said...

How fun! I looked to see if they are coming to Utah and they are....tomorrow! Ooops. I guess I should be more on the ball. My boys would love that! It looks like you had tons of fun!