Sunday, February 10, 2008

Bubble Gum Birthday Party Fun!!


MACIE GIRL is now a 3 year old! We weren't going to have a birthday party....but it sorda kinda turned into one! I had ordered a Strawberry Shortcake cupcake cake (woah, say that 5 times!) and then decided that I would make my own because the little tot is obsessed with bubble gum...it is the best bribe that I have these days! We had a few of her friends over and had a pizza party! Macie was thrilled with all the attention on her...and of course all the treats! She definitely got the sweet tooth from her mama! She got to open her presents and was so impressed with all her gifts! She got an easel with an art kit, a little mommy baby (thanks bumma Mags!) a princess castle, which....truth be told was a re-gift give. Dave bought it for her last year when she turned two and we put it way up high because she was too little....so she got it again this year! Games, movies, bubble gum, paint, and a ballerina (thanks Cromar's!) that she is obsessed with right now. All in all it was a great day....and now we have a whole new adventure to look forward to as we enter the 3-s...and NO not another baby quite yet. I have already noticed that she starting to imaginative play more often and talks with her dolls and reads books and LOVES to be bossy to Dalan. She is such a sweetie and we are so lucky to have her! Happy Birthday Moosie!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Allison said...

That is the cutest cake I have ever seen! Way to go wonder Mom! Now all the rest of us have to be creative! Crap! LOL

The Parks said...

Oh my heck I cant believe she is 3 she is so freaking cute!! I have to admit i have been searching for something to get her but have been clueless I found some dresses and a swim suite but Im not up to date on all the cute girl stuff so i backed out. Sorry! Anyways what fun and we miss you guys! (and it looks like your growing out your hair and i love it it looks very cute!!!)

jaesi said...

ohhh how cute. I love love love 3 year old girls. those little bubble gum eating princesses are too much fun. Macie is such a cutie.

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

I'm so sad we missed it, sounds like it was a blast though. Macie looks so old in those pictures, I can't believe it! Great job on the cake, you are a real Betty Crocker.

Hillary Redd said...

Hey Lins,
what a cute party, love your cake. Give the little tot a happy b-day hug from auntie Hill

Kat said...

Looks like she had a fabulous birthday! That is so cute that she said that about her friend when you pulled up my blog! She is a doll.=)

Gem said...

That is a cute cake! I was Googling "bubble gum cake" b/c my son turns 5 next week and that is our "chewing gum" milestone in our family. So I was trying to find a picture of a cake that had something to do with gum. Great idea! Thanks!