Thursday, January 31, 2008

WHEN MAMA's HAPPY....Everyone's happy!

So I just have to say that is only 8:30 am and I have accomplished the following:

Bootcamp - 5:30 am
Home by 7:00 am
Scriptures - 7:30 am
Shower - 8:00 am
A 3 course breakfast for my family by 8:30 am consisting of eggs, bacon, and blueberry muffins! Laundry is going and never ending!!

I have to say I am feeling great! So far this day is a beautiful one. I have been trying so hard to do my tasks with "exactness" as challenged in my parenting class. I have to also say that getting up in the morning and beginning with prayer and also reading my scriptures in a quiet house before the kids are awake is the best feeling EVER! I feel amazing and know that good things will come when doing what we are asked to do!

11 comments:

Kat said...

Wow! I am jealous! I love when you are able to accomplish so much in a day. I need to take your advice on prayers and scriptures...

Allison said...

You are such a great example!!!

jaesi said...

Holy cow! that is wonderful and you can just continue on your greatness in my honor since I am to lazy today and tomorrow and the next....

Amy said...

Wow. The day I beat Kaden out of bed. He has to watch cartoons every morning for an hour to wait for me to get up! how sad is that? I thought I had a good excuse since Im still up all night with Kylee, but maybe not. You are an inspiration!

Emily said...

I learned while I worked with you to never try to keep up with you because it wasn't possible. and again in motherhood. :) Glad you found us, your family is adorable. WHere are you living? St George still?

Pam said...

It was fun to hang out with you and your kids yesterday. We need to get Harlee and Macie together more often! And this last class was awesome...Today has been such a good day here because I too am focused on doing things with "exactness". Love that class.

Amberlee said...

I just think you suck. ALOT. who are you----Martha in training. J/K I am just really really jealous. Our kitchen is open to those 3 course breakfasts N-E Time. :) Come on over!

Linds said...

Way to go Lins! I need to start doing something like that! I could use some help in all of those areas!

brit said...

I keep thinking I can still get my sleep in the mornings and do all those things at night. Well, I guess one out of 8 isn't so bad, right???

The Foisy's said...

Ok, you are super mom!!! Where do you take the boot camp? I've gotta work off the baby fat. Now that Avery's sleeping through the night, I have way more energy. Maybe I could join you! I'm proud of you that's awesome. Some days I feel so lazy!

Marla said...

So what you are PERFECT are you trying to make us all feel bad? BTW I am secretly way jealous of your commitment and ambition.