Wednesday, February 13, 2008

4th time is a charm!




This is a shout out to my BFF Christina *Griffith* Palmer....who is wonder woman in my eyes right now! We have been friends since our teenage years and still talk on the phone 14 times a day. She is one hot mama....and isn't quite done! She has 3 boys; Weston 6, Cade 3 1/2, and Tanner 21 months....and she is due July 28th with baby #4. She just called me with the news that, "she is not having another boy!"...which means that it is a GIRL!!! At this point, it is like having your first baby all over again...time to shop for girl clothes and decorate the nursery. No hand-me-downs for this little tot! Don't get me wrong, her boys are fantastic and she loves them, as do I....but there is something special about having a girl, and for her apparently....the 4th time is a charm!

Christina: "I am sick about this. I seriously have butterflies in my stomach" (on her way to the ultrasound)
Christina: "I know that it is a boy....again."
Christina still only 16 weeks pregnant says "I could have another baby. Ya know, if this baby is a boy." pre-ultrasound. Pregant and potentially talking about another pregnancy after this one....HELLO!
Christina today after the ultrasound said "I am SOOOO done. I for sure have closure now!"

Ya think??

CONGRATS and much love to you girl. Can't wait to throw you that GIRL baby shower! Love and miss your face so much...

Lin
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

brit said...

People like her are exactly the reason I hate saying I'm having another boy....They have stories of "hope" for a girl. I have no hope.....besides, arent girls harder or something. By the way, three boys is what Im all about. Shout out to Christina!!!!

Heidi said...

I didn't know that you two were still so close. That is so neat. I love Chris and I'm so happy she is having a girl. I'm also so glad that you blog so that we can get updated on her. I don' think she has posted for months, right?

Stacy said...

Hey girl! I am so glad that I found your blog! That is great that Christina is having a girl! I have 3 girls and one day hope to have some boys in the mix! You can check out my cuties at www.burtenshaw.blogspot.com

love, Stacy (walker)

Linds said...

Good to know that there is still hope for me! Yay for her! Tell her I know how she feels (about the boy thing that is) but all I have to say is "you just gotta love little BOYS!" They are the best!

stefanie said...

I haven't seen Christina FOREVER! What a fun post...it was great to catch up on her life! She is going to have her hands full with 4, but how fun! Congrats!

I saw your comment on my post about Nat. Sorry it's taken me so long to get back. I remember hearing about your dad when he passed, but I had no idea it was so close to when you had your little girl. That had to have been so hard, but thank goodness you had her to be strong for. I can't even imagine...YOU are one strong gal! Thanks for sharing. Once again, I'm glad our paths crossed in this whole blogging world!

ashley said...

WOW! You will have to tell her congrats for me that is so awesome!! I can't imagine the excitement after all those boys to finally have your sweet little girl! Props to her for going for #4 I don't know if I will ever get there, we will see.....
P.S.
You both are Hot MamaS!!

Maegan said...

Hi! Your family is so cute!! I love hearing stories about 3 boys and then a girl- gives me hope :) Don't get me wrong boys are so fun but I know what she is is talking about- closure. Hope your doing well!

Teresa Farnsworth said...

OMG...how cute are you guys. We need to all get together (like old times).