Wednesday, June 2, 2010

While you were sleeping....



Look who was WIDE awake!


*** Love these 3 sweet babes of mine! I am working on my attitude this week. I am trying to be positive in all things and to radiate that energy to my family. I want my kids and my husband to know how much I love and appreciate them. I don't ever want any of them to feel like a burden, a chore, or let my attitude and sometimes grumpiness effect their day. It's not fair to them. Love you my peeps!! Thanks for always giving me reason to smile :) ***

4 comments:

Malissa said...

Love your positive attitude Linds! I need to get the grumpies out of my system too... come coach me?? :-) heehee. And you have the most adorable kiddos!

Amberlee said...

What are you doing bloggin at 6:52 AM? YOu woke me up!

MamaMags said...

Aaaahhhh....love it

Amy said...

That is so true....I need to work on that also. Your family pictures are so cute by the way, your hair is so long!