Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Muddy Summer Days

My kids came home today and they were all wet and muddy. I couldn't figure out where they had been....until they said, "Mom, come see the puddle!" This is what the puddle was all about and I couldn't resist snapping a few pictures and letting the kids get dirty and wet!!


The best part was Dalan wanted to wear his Spiderman SNOW boots, which by the way happen to light up. I know. I purchased them and it was the best $18 ever spent!


Macie getting ready for a big twirl!


I love this picture because it is one of those "in the moment" pictures. Dalan just kept riding his scooter through the puddle trying to make a big splash with his snow boots...and Macie was pretending to be a ballerina dancer striking all kinds of poses!



*** I love Summer days. I love no schedule. I love being able to let the kids play and just be kids. It is hard work. There are no breaks. BUT, the sun is shining. Kids are playing. Life is great! ***

2 comments:

The Park Family said...

I am so glad that you are blogging again!!! I finally have a reason to stalk you again! LOVE ya

camandholls said...

I'm glad they were able to enjoy the pool in our front yard. haha (I'm guessing that's the same puddle??)

Love the snow boots and I love your earlier post with Dalan sporting the flower on his head. He is such a cutie.