Saturday, June 5, 2010

GggggOooooo....Grizzlies! "Bear down...bear down..."


When I think of Cheerleading, I think of side ponytails!!!


Macie did a cheer camp through our local highschool with a couple of her little friends today. She really enjoyed performing and did such a great job. Way to go Mace!









Macie's biggest fan


Nice one. Came out to the car after the show to find a dead battery that needed replacing. So, we got to hang out in the parking lot longer than expected! Bummer.

2 comments:

MamaMags said...

I can soooo relate to the battery problem thing. I finally replaced mine a couple of weeks ago when I realized that for 2 days I had been holding my breath every time I tried to start my car. And I was starting to get light headed from all the breath holding. Car starts great now and I am breathing much better, thank you very much.

Kirsten Brockner said...

I can't keep up with all your posts! awesome! Cutest little cheerleaders...Scarlett looks like such a runt.