Friday, June 4, 2010

Rock On!

This guy....he is pretty rad.


He recently bought this guitar, signed up for lessons, and has been practicing "Amazing Grace" and The Eagles "Hotel California" ever since. I really love that about Dave. He has MANY hobbies. He loves to try new things and he goes after what he wants. I really respect him for it. He doesn't ever let fear of the unknown get in his way. Keep Rockin hon!!

What a great dad!

Dave brought Macie flowers at her music recital!


Dave has a shadow. His name is Dalan. Dal pretty much worships the ground his daddy walks on. They are true pals!


This little Klickety-Klack Khloe (She clicks her tongue non-stop these days!) loves her dad. She gets so excited and giggly when he comes home. She has him wrapped right around her little finger!


I love that he is a super hard worker!


He cooks on special occasions! For Valentines day he made us all pink pancakes!


Our Christmas Eve tradition is pizza and Dave pulls out his Italian side and likes to throw the dough up in the air! Nice honey:)




AND...to save the best for last. Dave decided to try and grow a mustache...just to see. Well. He does pull it off nicely, but really...it had to go!




*** How great is it to have a companion. I love my hubby. Love all that he does for me and for our family. I am lucky to have this guy in my life. ***

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I missed the mustache. I think he looks pretty amazing - I think he could bring back boogie nights!

Anonymous said...

Jared says Dave looks "muy guapo!"

MamaMags said...

love the picture of Dal on Dave's shoulder. looks like we will get free concerts on our next vAcA to ID. Great post....AGAIN! Oh and no offense to Dave, but the mustache creeped me out....

Simply Vera said...

You sound very happy.... And Dave is a lucky, lucky man... Remember you were suppose to be MY daughter in law.... Today is Kent and my 36 year anniversary.... EEEKKKKK.....

Simply Vera said...

Oh yeah, and while you're hearing from me I was wondering if you heard about Princess Diana?

amber buhrley said...

You forgot to mention that he is also a ballet dancer!

Erin said...

Love the stache! It gave me a good laugh to end the day. :)