Wednesday, October 3, 2007

"Moosie and Daba"



Our little one's are the best! They are at a great stage where they are playing and entertaining each other. They make each other laugh, which in turn makes Dave and I laugh even harder. Our little tots are turning into little people that we are trying to mold to become something great....we are loving every minute of their existence!


DALAN CRAIG: This little boy is so sweet. He has been the best baby from day one. He is so content and seems to adore his bis sis Macie. Now that he is walking, he is a little busy body and likes to get into everything he isn't supposed to such as toilets, garbage, cupboards full of cleaning supplies, the fridge, and all the touch-me-not's that decorate our home! He is such a love and we are just so lucky to have him in our family!



MACIE ALLIN is a honey these days! She is full of personality and makes Dave and I laugh all day long. Recently, I had to resort to putting a child lock on Macie's bedroom door so she can't escape at night. She would get out of bed repeatedly and I was soooo tired of putting her to bed 14 x a night. I have to say it worked and this morning.... I heard her yell out, "Mom, I'm stuck!" It was pretty cute and thought I would share! We just put her in a little gymnastics class that starts tomorrow and I can't wait to see her let out all that energy! It will be great to have some one on one time with her!







1 comment:

Brittany said...

Cute Dalan. What a face. He's going to grow up to be a hearbreaker. And Macie--so full of personality! I love it!