Thursday, October 4, 2007

Macie at The Little Gym!





We just put Macie in a gymnastics class called the "Super Beasts!" It is a class for her and I each week that teaches motor development activities with songs, group activities, stretching, gymnastics skills, ball play and bubbles! Today was her first class and she had a blast! The cute teacher....Miss Christina is darling! Macie was on the balance beam, the bars, she did front and back somersaults and she really got a lot of energy out. Today's class was about being an "Enchanted Princess!" She brought a lot of spunk to the class and it was so fun to see her have a good time!

4 comments:

Allison said...

How fun! Do we get to see you in your leotards? Just kidding! You'd look dang cute in them anyway so it would just make me hate you even more! Just kidding! You are so freaking cute and such a great mom!!!

Hillary Redd said...

Soooo cute! macy looks so much like you it is scary. Well I might die in the marathon tomorrow so if I do i luv you and will always be your number one fan!!

Brittany said...

so cute! ethan and i went to one of those classes, he was called super beast! macie is so dang cute--looks just like her momma!

skbkmjfamily said...

Lindsey,

I am flattered that you found my blog and liked it. Are you taking Sister Tanners class right now? Your kids look a little familiar, I am actually babysitting this year for her on Tuesdays, so you should come in and say hi. I don't have the poem, my friend does and I will have to get it from her (for me and you). Well now I will have to blog stalk you. A lot of my ideas came from her class, as you can tell.

So comment any time, and like I said come in and say hello. And yeah I am like you not usually this forward either.