Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Adult Halloween Party...1980's rock!





We went to a themed Halloween party at a Comedy Sports Club. The idea was to come dressed as any decade of music. The options were wide open! Dave and I originally were going to be Elvis and Priscilla. We then changed our minds to Danny and Sandy from Grease. Then....we went into a costume shop and just about died when we saw all the options available. 1980's it was for us! I died laughing when Dave put on the MC hammper pants, the preppy vest, but the best part is the wig with feathered bangs! He is hot, don't ya think??


We were entertained with improv "Whose Line is it Anyway" style, Karaoke, food catered from Jonny Carino's, and good friends. There were several couples from our ward there and it was so much fun! Check out the pictures and try to guess who they are trying to immitate!
ps. Hey aunt MELANIE....shout out to you! I have to say that I seriously thought of you more than once while dressed up in these amazing clothes. Your prom video comes to mind and the theme song, "Ocean's apart....day after day" "Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you!" I am totally humming it out loud to myself!



2 comments:

Brittany said...

HOW FUN!!! i LOVE the costumes! you guys are hilarous!!!!

The Parks said...

Wow this is classic!!!! Those pants.. Dave should really wear those more often!!! And that lipstick... Lins you pull that off a little too well!!!! I love it!!