Sunday, October 28, 2007

Costume Party!!


Okay, to help you out...I will guide you through these pictures! From top left corner over!

Amber and Matt Buhrley were Sonny and Cher, me and my friend Amber (Cher!) and you can call me Cyndi Lauper! Josh and Lindsie were representing the 1970's. My friend Kirsten and her hubby Toby....she is Madonna and her hubby is Jonny Cash (kinda) he did dress all in black! Okay this one is hillarious. The Amar's (they threw the party!) They were K-fed and B Spears. His t-shirt said, "Federline...I look like I stink, but I don't" Liz's said, "Mrs. Federline" with an arrow pointing to her very prego belly! Too funny... Next is the Dopp's who are 70 rockers (He is also in our stake presidency and was a hoot on stage!) Joe and Sunny Smart....Slash and Axel Rose. The Gosney's are Dwight and Angela from "The Office!" Tina's shirt had a picture of a cat and said, "Sprinkles....R.I.P." The Bradford's were Sonny and Cher, the Hamilton's were Johny Cash and June Carter. The Rigg's...80's baby! Jen Weaver was Madonna, who was her idol when she was 12 and she had her moves down!! The McGrath's were representing country....Dolly Parton! We had the Village People, more country, the staff that did the improv...then some clips of the Karaoke bit!

We had a super fun time. It was a nice change from dinner and a movie! What a great date night and a fun way to celebrate Halloween. It was a magical night and one to never forget....Aaaggg Haaaa Haaaaa Haaaaa

ps. We sent our husbands home at 10:30 and stayed to Karaoke and then went down town in search for a delicious chocolate anything. We stuffed our faces full of the big chocolate chip cookie Ala Mode at Old Chicago....and returned home at about 2 am. We were party animals!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

THE CROMAR FAMILY said...

Man! Do you know how to make a girl feel like she missed out. I am there for sure next year.

K

amber buhrley said...

way cute blog entry! It was a good time and I am glad that we got into it together! It was fun to stay out late until I paid for it later!