Sunday, October 28, 2007

Macie's Prayer!

Tonight when Dave was saying prayers with Macie this is what went down:

Dave: We are thankful for this day.....
Macie adds: That we could have some candy
Dave: Thankful that we were able to go to church
Macie adds: and we were able to come home and have some candy!

Macie is in heaven. Although I have to say, I find myself eating way more sugar than I should be. Can't wait for the Halloween witch to come scoop it all up and take it away!!! She will leave a fun book for Macie in return!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

That is hilarious! We have funny prayer stories about each of the boys... You have to write that down, she'll love it when she's older. What a cutie!!!

jaesi said...

Soooo cute. I love little kids prayers. She is so beautiful

Allison said...

Sounds like one of my personal prayers!!! LOL So dang cute!!!

Michael and Tiffany Harper said...

Like mother, like daughter! So cute! I can't wait to see you on our girls weekend away!

ashley said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun on Halloween!! Love the outfits but I would have to say that I LOVE the prayer the best, so sweet! The kids look adorable too, wish I had some cute pics:(