Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I love clean houses....oh how I wish they would stay clean!

So....with Dalan being super sick (we just recovered from day 6) of the pukes at our house. It went all the way around, except somehow Macie managed to still be bouncing off walls and didn't catch the bug. As terrible as it may sound, I almost wish she caught something to simmer the girl down a bit. NOPE....still happy go lucky that one is!

I decided now that I was feeling much much better, I should probably make my house look like a home again. Why is it that it takes seriously all day to clean house. All the many distractions around are enough to just throw the mop and broom out the door! Macie thought she needed to swish the toilet for me, Dalan was fascinated by the garbage, and well...I just think the whole process is disgusting! I guess that it is all worth it when you look around and just finish vaccuming the carpets and realize...aaaaggghhh clean...until dinner time comes and you would never know that I slaved all day to make the house look clean. All I have to say is I am so grateful for smelly goods!

This is a little bit of a ramble, but I am just feeling so good right now in a clean house, oil warmer going, and kids napping. The quietness and humming of my computer is making me smile as I type! I love these days....after the cleaning is cleaned!

9 comments:

ashley said...

Hey I am totally feeling ya on the clean house thing although I think I am a little too obsesive! Amber looks beautiful and I LOVE her dress! Her girls are beautiful too, of course! So how does your darling little Macie like her gymnastics class? Liv and Lyla are in a dance class and they LOVE it, they are so fun to watch:)
Dalan is a total stud, I can't imagine having my little guy here after all these girls!
So how do you do the colage of photos like your cute pumpkin patch post?
Oh and we are still in Cleveland until Kays graduates in May. Then we will be off to residency to who knows where!

jaesi said...

what is this with the flu bug going around? I hope it steers clear at our house...
glad that it has left yours...
Yes...clean houses are the best...for the 30 minutes they are that way.

Brittany said...

I can see why you and Amber get along. Don't worry I have done my share of blog stalking.

Kat said...

HEY LINDSAY!! How the heck have you been? It has been years! Looks like life has been treating you good! Your little family is darling!=) Sounds like my Mia is a lot like your Macie...full of energy and NEVER stops! Gotta love them!
Yeah I didn't think that we had enough girls in the Sparks fam so I thought I better add ata least 1 more. We are really exctied though!
Brittney is Kaleb's(my husbands) sister.
I will be spying on you from now on...oh and yes this has become addicting!

Heidi said...

Really is this Linsdey Park. I totally remember you. It was so fun to be found. I appreciated your comments and am totally excited to blog with you. It sounds like you guys have been down and out with the sick bug. We are just starting our flu shots.

Allison said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE clean houses too! Honeslty, I lov eit so much that it has caused some problems. I seriously freak out if it isn't spotless!!! I grew up in a totally spotless home! As I clean my own home ow, I gte happier and happier the cleaner it gets! It's such a great feeling!

skbkmjfamily said...

sorry about the sickness, that literally stinks.

I love clean houses, I love the smell of a clean house, the look. could I come and sit in your clean house? Really. Mine hasn't been 100% clean since well 2003. I have to clean a different room a day because of the crazy three littles that love to destroy just as quickly, and well I found it is better for my temperment, this way I can't get mad.

Teresa Farnsworth said...

Well HELLO to you. So crazy I haven't seen or talked to you for many many years. I am glad Hilldog turned me on to this blog thing so we can keep in touch. You look so good and you have such a cute family. Hill said you live in Idaho..do you like it? I have a freind that lives in Twin Falls. She doesn't like it but I think it is small town there compared to Boise. I am living in Vegas and I LOVE it here. No kids yet so my opinion might change who knows. Anyway how is your family and everything? I saw Amber is getting married is this her first? She also looks good. Well keep in touch and if your ever in St G let me know so we can all go hang out or something.

Shannon said...

Your blog entry has inspired me. I'm looking around my home right now and realizing just how neglected it really is, as all I want to do is sleep and puke. But after reading your post, I have decided what I really want to do is CLEAN MY HOUSE! Oh it will feel ever so nice. Thanks for the motivation! :)