Sunday, June 29, 2008

Her name is Rosie!




As a last minute good-bye surprise....I was caught in a weak moment. What can I say I am a total sucker...and we now need to welcome Rosie as the newest addition to the Grantham family. Do we need to now include her in the Grantham Anthem that we have been trying to establish? I guess for a first time pet owner, this is the closest thing we will ever to get to an actual animal in the house. Macie is excited to have her and said to me, "mom can I hold her!?" Well...let's hope Dalan doesn't have his way with the fish and climb up to make Macies wish come true. No holding the fish. I had to sing the song, "just keep swimming, just keep swimming...!"

6 comments:

Allison said...

You are so dang funny! Now I'm singing it too!

The Parks said...

Me: "Rob Lindsay got a fish?"
Rob: "For what she hates fish" (like to eat)
Me: "No as a pet for Macie!"
Rob: "Oh she is just setting them up for disappointment, they always die!!!"
*I think its great! And the good news is you will never have dog hair in your food!!!!

kourtney said...

Our latest two members, swam down the porcelain bowl, so now we a third new member, Kung Fu. I love the names my kids pick...Sharkie, Al...we'll see who's next!

Malaree said...

Congrats on the fish, that is a big step considering you are such an animal lover and all :) I bet the kids love her! I have to comment about your 80's night- you guys are outta control, but it looks like you had so much fun! I am jealous that you had a look-alike Rod Stewart limo driver! We are coming to Idaho soon and I'm so excited to say- I'LL SEE YA SOON!! :)

Mo said...

If you want three more fish I have them! Ours have not died yet and we have had them since Christmas!

Kirsten Brockner said...

So maybe fish do jump!!