Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bye Bye Buhrley's...











We are so sad to see the Buhrley's move. They are off to new adventures and back to school! We are going to miss Eliza and Porter so much. We have made some fun memories these past two years and they will surely be missed. Macie and Eliza have been joined at the hip (Macie pretty much worships the ground Eliza walks on) Dalan and Porter are just starting to be buddies and able to communicate and make each other laugh. What good kids they are, but we know they will be back in 2 years, right!?? The kids left today.....and Matt & Amber are leaving on Thursday.

4 comments:

Linds said...

It's always so sad when you have good neighbors that move! I'm so sad for you and your kids!

Malaree said...

All of those pictures are so cute and it makes me sad that your very good friends are moving! I bet Macie will miss her best friend!

Malaree said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kevin Richey JR said...

Hey I found you from another blog. I like the pics of your family. I cant believe the one with all the brothers and your dad at Josh's wedding. Good to see you. www.richeys.blogspot.com

Kevin Richey