Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A man called "Do-Veed"...David!

Okay "T" here you go. I finally complied with your "tagger!" It was actually pretty fun to talk about my husband...I mean HELLO people, look how good lookin' this Italian Stallion really is!


MY HUSBAND....
what is his name? David Alan Grantham
how long have you been together? dated for a little over a year....engaged for 3 months...married for almost 6 years = okay just over 7 years or so!
how long did you date? 1 year
how old his he? 29 but don't ask him or he will say he is 30..."do the math!"
who eats more? I am not going to lie. I can hold my own. Let's just leave it at that.
who said i love you first? Dave said, "I think I am falling in love with you!" and he sooooo did as did I!
who is taller? Dave
who can sing better? We always try to out do each other, but Dave takes the cake because he can get his chin to shake.
Who is smarter? Give Dave a spelling test and then we'll talk. Although, he has way more knowledge of the scriptures. Okay. He is a smartie pants, just don't ask him to spell "munchkin!" He will ask you, "What is a mun-chicken?"
who does the laundry? I sooo do the laundry. Recently though, he did invest in buying me the new front loaders and I am loving them. Thanks honey!
who pays the bills? I do and I am pretty sure that he hasn't written a check our entire marriage. I keep threatening him that he will one day take over....but I admittingly like the control it gives me and the responsibility.
who sleeps in the right side? I do
who mows the lawn? our lawn boy....Austin! Dave is taking over this year though.
who cooks dinner? Good ? I cook only because I have to feed my family. I can honestly say that I don't LOVE it, but it is getting better. Maybe it is just because I totally suck at it. Anyone want a good service project?
who drives? Dave. However, on long road trips, we take our fair share. Usually this requires me to drive atleast an hour or two. Although, when you tell Dave to turn left, he takes a right!
who is more stubborn? Hmmm...I am pretty sure that he is.
who kissed who first? I think he went in for the kill and he said it shot him down. He swears that I was the worse kisser and that he taught me everything I know. I so disagree.
who asked who out first? I admittingly asked him to "hang out" while my boyfriend was out of town. ps. He didn't know I had a boyfriend and after a minute or two...I didn't!
who proposed? Dave cooked me a nice romantic dinner. "So will ya?"
who has more friends? I do.
who is more sensitive? Me for way sure. Especially lately Dave has been calling me Eor off Winnie the Pooh. Does that make me a complainer too???
who has more siblings? Dave for sure. 7 of em'. There are only 3 kids in my family.
who wears the pants? I think we are a good team, but I am a giver inner.
Amber Shep, Lindsie McD, Amber Buhrley, Hillary, Brit (all 4 of you!), Krista, Ashley, and , Marla tag, you’re it!

11 comments:

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

Hey girl Hey, I have actually already done this tag a while back ago, so I won't bore everyone and do it again, but thanks for thinking about me and it was fun reading about Dave, even though I probably could have answered the majority of those myself.

amber buhrley said...

what am I suppose to do? Just copy and answer the questions? and then post on my blog?

Allison said...

Way cute! That was fun to read! Has Dave taken the tree down yet? See, I had a good idea didn't I? Don't put one up and then you don't have to wait around for someone to put it away!

skbkmjfamily said...

I love this... I might just have to steal it.

Are you doing the class again? Starts next week, hopefully one day I will get to meet you.

krista said...

It's really random that I came across your blog, so I have to leave a comment. Your family picture is SO cute, I love it.
See ya soon.

brit said...

Sorry hon. I have done this tag. Although it was very fun to read yours and remember when you guys were "making out" in high school....did you actually count that as time spent dating? (Hey, I did the same with Mike, LOL!)

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

No pictures from your fun weekend with Brian and Amy?

skbkmjfamily said...

about the class. i was dying the first class, seriously dying. My bottom felt like I had just given birth (from the spin class). So I went and bought the big old diaper of biker shorts, and I agree that completely helped. I think that is why I was dying. I don't believe that you get used to that kind of pain.

I go to the Idaho athletic club for just three months (I get a killer pass).

I would say the teacher is the key. The saturday teacher taught more to the beginner. She took the time to explain things, her class was hard, but not killer. Some I have heard are just killers.

I am babysitting again this year. The money is just too good, and my baby is everywhere. Are you coming on Tuesday or Thursday. I might take the thursday night class

Erin said...

Well, well, well...if it isn't the ol' OCM'er Elder Grantham who trained my hubby and was my zone leader! I was on a friends blog and saw that they had a link to the "Grantham Family" and just had to see if it was THE Grantham family and I was so excited that it was!!! Your family is beautiful and you look so happy. Where are you guys living now? We have a blog too that you are welcome to visit anytime: mikerinandbryson.blogspot.com. We'd like to add you to our link list so we can keep in touch. Mike is going to be so excited when I tell him I found you!

Erin Miller (aka: Sister Hinckley)

Erin said...

Thanks so much for your comment on our blog. What is your address?? Would you mind emailing it to erin.h.miller@gmail.com? We're so excited we found you guys and look forward to keeping in touch!

Marla said...

I enjoyed learning about your man but I am sorry to say that I have been previously warned I am not ever aloud to do the husband tag. For some reason he thinks he is to good to have his info out on the internet. BORING!