Thursday, January 24, 2008

Macie....the funny bug!




Macie is in this little class called "Super Beasts" at The Little Gym. We have been in a mommy and me class and it was a blast for her and I to have some one on one time....thanks to my great friend Amber for keeping Dalan for me each week. Anyway, now she is going to be in a class by herself and she will now be a "Funny Bug!" She just loves to run, climb, dancy dance and walk the line on the balance beam! She just glows and explores and I love the independence that it teaches her. LIKE she needs any help with that one! She got a gold "Little Gym" medal last week and was so cute to watch "Arms up high, touch the sky; Arms down, touch the ground; Smell your belly and ROLL!! A proud moment for a mama!!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

CUTE! what a big girl! she's growing up way too fast! almost 3 now....dang. where does the time go??