Thursday, January 24, 2008

Finally....Visitors!



This is from okay probably 3 weeks ago....BUT here it is! Dave's little brother Bryan and his wife Amy and their sweet baby Madyson came to see us! FINALLY....the guest room I had to have was put to use! I am bummed that I didn't take that many pictures of that sweet baby Madyson. I was eating her up every second, but I am happy to report that it was soooo fun to have her, but it did reiterate the fact that I am sooooo not ready to go for #3 quite yet. As tempting as it may be to ya know....be done and all. I just really want to enjoy that next baby and I am telling you right now that I am pretty maxed out with my two!!! It is definitely because I am not up for the challenge quite yet.


Thanks so much Bryan and Amy for coming out to see us...for taking time out of your lives....and paying a visit to those you love most.....US! Come again and let's have a re-match at Phase 10 and get our game on! Amy, we are thinking of you right now and keeping your family in our prayers.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I think you could do #3 super mama! --maybe someday huh? (well i'll tell you how it goes...) Wish we could stay with you in your fancy house! I MISS YOU!!!

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

Such a cute little baby and a cute couple too.