Sunday, November 18, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree....Oh Christmas Tree


The Stockings were hung...
Macie's own little tree for her bedroom

My favorite little helpers!!


Here are some pictures of our Christmas tree this year. Like I blogged about before, I finally bought a new tree this year and new ornaments as well. I am so happy with the way it turned out! I even got great feedback from 2 of my closest friends up here, who are both awesome decorators. Thanks girls (Lindsie & Amber!) Our house smells like Christmas and now it looks like it too, even though it is pre-Thanksgiving! Maybe I will inspire you all to get your trees up....then we get to enjoy the holiday season a little bit longer! Love you all and hope your holiday season is filled with much joy and happiness. I sound like a Christmas card!

Ho, Ho, Ho!

By the way, I am very aware that the bottom portion of our tree is untouched. We did not decorate the bottom for a reason....the toddler in Dalan has one mission only...DESTROY!









11 comments:

The Parks said...

Oh i love the tree it looks great!!! Well worth the money i love it!!!! i know i read Robby your blog and he insisted that we put up our stuff as well! so thank you its very fun!!!!

Allison said...

Fun! I love your decor! I'm not sure if I'll get mine up now or not but you did a great job!

jaesi said...

Ohhh I love it! I might just have to copy. I have had the same 20 dollar tree and dollar tree ornaments since I got married...time for some new...

Brittany said...

LOVE the tree. i want to newly decorate our tree too. i've got to find out where you got your ornaments! i'm getting my tree up next weekend!

Momma Mags said...

What a little man Dalan is... he looks like he is just waiting for the right moment to attack and destroy.Macie looks like she is still queen of the castle, I love the tree in her room. And I'll bet she decorated it all by herself!
You have actually inspired me to get my "big" (haha) tree and decorations out. Maybe tonight.....or not......
I'm still trying to recover from my 4 hours of Saturday yard work.

Marla said...

Did you know I freakin love you and I wish we were closer? Your tree looks way cute too. I am ready to change mine up I have had the same decorations for 3 years now and it's buggin. I love change.

ashley said...

Hey your tree looks awesome!! We usually decorate early too except for this year because Kays has been gone for this month but will be home Thanksgiving day and it will be going up ASAP!! I would LOVE to add you to my Christmas card list if you promise to add me to yours!! Give me your address! As for the new template go to pyzam.com and they have seriously thoudands of free templates! It is super easy to change but if you have any questions let me know!

kaden-kylee said...

Hi!! Your tree is adorable, and so are your kids! Your lucky, Nick wont let me decorate till after thanksgiving! so I am looking very forward to next week!!

Amy said...

sorry I signed in with my other account. Its me, Amy.

The Foisy's said...

Hey Lindsay!!!
Of course I remember you!!! Thanks for your sweet comments!! Your kids are adorable! I still live in St. George but my husband is getting ready to apply to dental school in Vegas. So we are probably headed there. He has a really good chance of getting in so we'll see. You sound like you have an awesome life. You and Dave are so cute together. It's a cute family!!

skbkmjfamily said...

I am jealous. I love the snowflakes, I have seen them here, but missed out on them. i figure one day I will get a nice tree.

too bad no tree for us this year, going out of town.

hope to see you in class in January.