Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Birthday BIG Buff Stud-Muffin Dave!

A happy birthday letter to daddy from the kids.

Macie got daddy a puzzle for his birthday for him and her to do together!
Dalan got daddy a set of sports balls to teach him to play catch!
I took Dave on a hot date out to a nice dinner and then dessert. We went with a few friends of ours and had a great night!
Look at some of Dave's presents....he already opened a few! I didn't have a chance to bake him his favorite yellow cake with chocolate frosting so I wrapped it instead. Our babysitter, Rhianna, made it while we were gone! Totally on her own....so cute and sweet of her!
He did get a couple new pairs of jeans, a nice shirt, a belt, a new CTR ring, a motorcycle figurine, and a new coat! OH, he purchased a new grill for his car all on his own too! Happy Birthday!!
Isn't this bithday boy so cute! He is one hotsy...and I love his smile!


Happy Birthday to my sweetie. I love this day because a very special person was brought into this world 29 years ago. He is an amazing daddy, husband, provider, and friend. I love so many things about this man. He still makes my heart thump. He makes me laugh. He takes me out on dates once a week. He is the man I dream about. The one I love seeing before I close my eyes, and then wake up to each morning. I am amazed at how much he loves the gospel and what a wonderful example he is to me and our children. He continues to make me weak in the knees and melts my heart daily.

We are going on a hot date tonight to a restaurant called "Lock Stock and Barrell," which has amazing prime rib we have been told. We are then going to a french bistro for a chocolate souffle that is to die for!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABA!!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

How fun! He looks like he was totally spoiled lin! loved your last paragraph, except that you made me cry! tell dave happy be-lated from us lame-o clarkes!!

Anonymous said...

Ya so lin is ugly but ur husband is a hunk is he blind do be with a woman like u u got a huge ass head