Thursday, November 15, 2007

The bride and groom!
















I have to say what a beautiful wedding this was. Ron and Amber's sister-in-law Kira is amazing. She is a caterer and she also does amazing flower arrangements. I am bummed that I didn't get a picture of the food, but trust me when I say it was incredible....again, all made by Kira! It was asian themed so there was poached salmon, teriyaki chicken, shrimp, some other fishy thingies that I heard were amazing, salads, chips and dips, and of course....the chocolate wedding cake! They also gave out fortune cookies dipped in chocolate! It is fabulous to see Amber smiling and so happy again. She deserves it and I just love her guts!

This is just the beginning of a life full of happiness! Congratulations you two!!

5 comments:

Anna said...

Sorry for intruding but I found your link from Amber's blog and I had to see some pictures of the wedding. Amber looks so happy...yeah!

jaesi said...

She must be a sister since she looks just like you. beautiful. What a beautiful dress! Oh man..Im wedding hungry bad.
And your kids?! soooo cute.

Momma Mags said...

I can always depend on you to make mama mags happy. I love the picture of you and Amber together!

Momma Mags said...

Before you figure out how crazy I really am, I know I saw a picture of you and Amber together, the problem is it wasn't on your blog site. oops.

brit said...

I am not gonna be too sad that you were in town and I didnt get to see you because I can tell you were BUSY BUSY with wedding stuff. I am SO happy for Amberlee. What a beautiful bride.