Saturday, November 17, 2007

Christmas in November??

We are already getting in Christmas mode. I had this bright idea to go ahead and put our tree up today. Usually, we wait until atleast the day after Thanksgiving, but not this year. I made a purchase while I was in SG and bought new Christmas tree ornaments and decor. ps. I have been using my mom's old hand-me-down's and finally decided to get my own, which I am so thrilled about. Stay tuned for photos!

We have Christmas music playing and cookies baking. Oh, how I love this time of year! ps. We feel like we can celebrate early since we are currently living in winter wonderland. All you St. Georgians....you must wait until December or until atleast the temperature drops below 70 degrees!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL....AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!!

2 comments:

brit said...

Forget waiting till December! That is NOT FAIR! Sometimes I resent the beautiful, 70 degree dry weather with perfect driving conditions in November. I want cold and snow. (Not really cause I am scared of the snow, and not just driving in it.) But, I did have to return a perfectly good pair of Uggs since they are UNWEARABLE in this stupid heat.

amber buhrley said...

You crack me up! i cant wait to see the decorations! You are going to put me to shame girl!