Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Khloe Bug

Khloe has fell upon the terrible two's and with that comes T.R.O.U.B.L.E. She is getting much busier and likes to make messes, but I know this is only a phase so I try not to get too worked up about it. She is silly, fun, and makes us laugh all day!

She is obsessed with having her ears cleaned - I dont know why she likes it, but she is always bringing me q-tips for a good cleanout! It makes me giggle...




Macie is so sweet with Khloe - I always try to snap a cute picture of these two "sisters" but I can never quite catch the moment - this one is totally forced and Khloe wasn't too happy about it!!



This is when I realized she really is growing up so fast and has discovered baby dolls and purses. With this discovery comes major 'tude....major major attitude!!



This is sweet Khloe. She loves to sit with the big kids to watch a toonie for just a minute. I don't get too long out of her sitting still, but first thing in the morning she usually does pretty good!



EXAMPLE: When she isn't sitting....she is sliding off the couch Dalan style!!




More than anything - she is so sweet, super cute, and she makes me so HAPPY!


1 comment:

MamaMags said...

I love that last picture!You can see the personality oozing out of her! Don't tell me you have another Dal in the making. He must be teaching her all of his tricks. Next up... a brother and sister campfire in your kitchen? Hope not!!