Saturday, June 18, 2011

Fathers Day!

Happy Father's Day to the worlds BEST!!



These two boys have such a sweet bond. They are soooo much alike and share so many interests. I love that they both love being in the garage "workin!" They love camping, fishing, jeep cruising, and anything that will make them dirty! Boys will be boys I guess!



Dave loves these girls to pieces. He calls them his babes and they love and adore him so much! He is so good to play games with them, read stories, tickle attacks, and so much more. What lucky kids they are to have this guy as their DADDY!!



Always goofing around - and that is why we love ya !!



And of course.....you are HER biggest fan and she has the t-shirt to prove it!!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I love your blog!!! I love your cute family and all the sweet things you say -- I can almost hear you saying them...makes me miss ya Linny BIG TIME!