Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Done with Kindergarten....!

This is what Macie looked like 9 months ago on the first day of school at Hunter Elementary...





I cannot believe that now she is officially done with Kindergarten! She has learned so much this year. She has grown taller. She is smarter. She loves school so much and has made so many great friends! I am really proud of Macie, for all her hard work this year and now we can say....
"School's out for Summer!!" - and we couldn't be more excited!!







Way to go girl!!
*** I just have to include this. On the way to Kindergarten graduation, I had Dalan and Khloe all loaded up in the car to go. We were waiting for Macie to come out and she was taking a few minutes. I was honking the horn so we weren't late! She climbed in the car....wearing green eyeshadow, hot pink lipstick and she was ready for the show! So cute and funny - I couldn't even bring myself to tell her to wash it off. I mean, she was performing afterall - and it was HER last day of school!!! ***

2 comments:

Kirsten Brockner said...

love the pose!

MamaMags said...

I can't beleive I only saw this post today. I am laughing my head off about the eye shadow. I only wish you could have gotten a picture of it!Such a sweet girl, can't wait to see everone this summer!