Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Macie's Christmas Dance Recital!

Macie had her Christmas dance recital and she did a super great job! She is on a company team called Sugarbabies. They performed to "It's a Small World After All!" I wish I would had a picture of her entire class - there were 2 cowgirls, 2 indians, 2 hula girls, and 2 cute little Geisha girls!

The performance, the stage, the lights, watching Macie smile and shine is so worth the effort it takes to get her to and from dance each week. Dave and I loved to see her smile and have so much fun! Love this little cowgirl of mine!!
YEE - HAW!




A few of Macie's friends from Impulse!


We are so proud of you Macie!

1 comment:

MamaMags said...

Who did her make up?, cause I'm telling you, it was like looking back 15 years ago and seeing you at age 15! WOW, she looks adorable, and I only wish I could have been there to see her perform.