Friday, December 17, 2010

Dalan's Christmas Fiesta!

Dalan woke up this morning and I gave him the task of running upstairs to get dressed - by himself. Usually his clothes are already layed out for him to wear, but I just hadn't gotten to it yet. He was excited and came down wearing this:



He then proceeded to ask me if I would please get out our slip n' slide because he was dressed and ready to go swimming! ps. It is a whoppin 38 degrees around here today - I told him he would freeze! He then ran back to the laundry room to put these on and said:


"These will keep me warm!" I tell ya - this boy is always thinking!!!

He finally managed to put on appropriate clothes for the occasion of his Christmas Fiesta preschool party! They have been learning about different countries and this week they were learning about Mexico, hence the fiesta and look how handsome Dalan looks with a super cute sombrero!


They played "Pin the tail on the Donkey"


They had a pinata!


Dalan's 4 year old preschool class!

1 comment:

MamaMags said...

I think the swim attire and boots would have made a VERY festive debout at the preschool party. You can't get one over on Dalan, I am laughing every second over him.