Saturday, December 11, 2010

All about me....VIP!


*** It was Macie's turn to be the VIP at school. She had to make a poster that describes her and then she had to present it in front of the class and tell what each item on the poster represents.
This is MACIE ***

She loves anything sweet - just like her mama!
Her favorite lunch is Mac n cheese, but she also LOVES hamburgers!
She loves barbies, her leapster, strawberry shortcake, but I would have to say her favorite thing to do is coloring
(see the little crayon she taped on there!)
She loves to go swimming with her little brother Dalan!
She loves her little sissy Khloe!
(In the picture they are dressed as "twinners!"
She loves her friend Scarlett and loves to play in the snow!
She loves flowers and pretty things and her favorite color is pink!

I love you miss Macie and have to agree...you definitely are a VIP!!

1 comment:

MamaMags said...

I second that!! She is a VIP. What a sweetheart and I miss her so much. I wish I could be there for all these fun, exciting, childhood memory making moments. Tell Miss Macie she is AWESOME and Bumma loves the pink poster! Also, please post a picture of the "broken cup" before and after you fix it!