Thursday, November 4, 2010

Barber to Boise 10k

Instead of doing a Saturday morning long run, some friends and I decided to sign up for a 10k. The entire course was running on the greenbelt - it was so pretty! It was fun to end at the BSU football stadium and I will for sure be doing this one next year.


All us girls!
(Nichelle, me, Rachelle, Kris, Kaidree, and Natalie!)


My amazing family!!


The kids thought it was pretty great too!







*** Running just keeps getting better and better for me. I feel like I am finally getting to the point where it is enjoyable - and so rewarding! For sure a lot of hard work, but it is in a twisted way, sweet sweet pain! ***

1 comment:

Maegan said...

Congrats... you look like a natural! I love running too, its soo addicting :) Do we hear a marathon in the future?? :)