Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

*** I am so thankful we made the trip, and then made it home alive after a nasty snow storm on the way home. This is probably the reason we haven't traveled for the last 4 years. I just didn't think I could stomach another Thanksgiving at our local Golden Corral. You would truly be surprised the crowd that goes there....never again for us! This year we were definitely due for some family time and it was sooooo nice and we had such a great trip ***

This little lady we like to call Mama Mags, (my sweet mom) and this is the reason we make the 10 hour trip! My kids adore her - I think she is pretty amazing also!!


These cousins don't get to see each other very often - and we sure miss them.


As you can see, these boys are pals and have so much FUN together!!


This is my favorite brother! I love him and his adorable family!!


I sure miss my dad. I have so many memories of him when I come back to St George. I took the kids to the cemetery, and Macie and Dalan had drawn him a picture. Dalan asked, "Mom, is grandpa Craig going to come out of the ground to get my picture and then go back in?" I could only wish. I wish I could see him, that my kids could know him. He truly was a great, great dad and I miss him badly.


Next stop: Las Vegas!! I wanted to do something fun - so we loaded up the kids and headed down to the strip to the M&M Factory...


Look at all those beautiful colored M&M's....and they only cost $12.99 / lb. ???


Dalan discovered this car....and we were laughing so hard because he just wanted to crawl underneath and check things out....so Dalan!


Macie was excited to find 'M's everywhere....she was so cute!


Little miss Paige was the best helper...she loves Khloe and was so great with her!


I love these 2 little girlies....although, could they look any more different!??


Now...for the moment we have all been waiting for! The feast!!! Jay and Kay were so excited to finally, have all of their children, all 7 of them and it was sooooo nice to be together!


Here we all are!


Dave and 3 of his brothers.


My sister-in-laws who are so fun! It is so fun to marry into a family and gain new best friends. Love these girls!

No comments: