Monday, June 29, 2009

Sun Valley

What a great weekend we just had! Our friends and neighbors, the Johnson's, who just moved here a couple of months ago from St George (total coincidence!) invited us to join their family for a weekend getaway in Sun Valley, Idaho. This is a small resort town a couple hours away that is absolutely gorgeous!! Here is a preview of our trip!

The kids on the drive there needed to go to the bathroom. I told them to "sqeeze your cheeks" and this is what they did...

 
Posted by Picasa


A view of Sun Valley



Dalan and his daddy!



Dave with the children....



Macie posing!



Macie LOVES these flowers and Dalan LOVES the dirt that these flowers live in!



We rented bicycles and a trailer to tug the kids around in. We rode around town and ventured up to sight see! The uphill climb was a little rough being 7 months prego, but atleast I didn't have any guilt of not pulling the trailer with the kids in it!


PUMP it up! The kids at the bike shop and Dalan with his new favorite toy!



Take your pick! We chose 2 cruisers...



Our family and our rental bikes. We want to get bikes so bad now!!!






The 4 kids: Dalan, Caleb, Aubrie, and Macie!



Feeding the horses grass, which they weren't really loving!






The Mr. and Mrs.



We had so much fun on this trip! It felt good to get away and thank you so much to the Johnson's for having us come with your family!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for joining us! We wouldn't of had as much fun without you and your family. Your pictures are darling. I will need to get copies of some of them. Thanks for being amazing friends from the beginning!

amber buhrley said...

We love sun valley too! We havent been there in awhile but the skiing is great! ...And what did I tell you about becoming best friends with our renters?....J/K! We met them while we were in town. They seem way nice and we are just happy they are taking such good care of the house! But remember, we are coming back!

Anonymous said...

Hey I was just thinking where is the picture of you holding your checks?

Anonymous said...

Sorry I meant cheeks! I guess I should learn to proof read.

Christina P. said...

OK prego, I don't think you are supposed to ride a bike with a baby in the belly! I love the picture of Macie posing! Such a little model like her mamma! The squeezing cheeks made me laugh. You are becoming so on the ball with blogging. I am proud!

The Nance Family said...

It looks like you had a great time, I am so ready for a little vacation. It's good to have you back in the blogging world.

Andersons said...

What a fun little trip! You're making me want to go there now. And I'm loving Dave's stunna shades by the way. :-)

Brittany said...

hey cute preggie girl! you look fabulous by the way! and mace is getting way too big. can't our little weeds just stop growing! love the pics!

Amber Lynn said...

how fun1 love the pics!!!!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Hey Lindsay! I finally checked out your blog! Just wanted to drop you a line to let you know our blog address. Looks like you had a good trip! :) Sarah B