Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cheer Clinic!





Macie participated in the cheer clinic for our local high school! I remember doing this when I was in middle school so I couldn't wait to put Macie in! She did it with 2 of her friends in the neighborhood, Aubrey and Scarlett! It was a 3 day clinic with a performance at the end for friends and family and she had a lot of fun! I am not sure how much the girls learned because every time they would go to practice, the 3 of them would just sit in a circle and do their own thing!

2 comments:

MamaMags said...

I also remember your cheer clinic and I still have the incriminating video to prove it! Macie looks just like you, but I don't know if she has "the moves" that you did when you were in your recital. I laugh just thinking about it.....those were the days.

The Parks said...

Wow I can't believe that Macie is old enough to be in dance, and cheer! That is so crazy! She is adorable!