Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The adventures of Dalan!

Where do I even begin with this little guy! My grandma informed me that I so deserve a medal for parenting this boy! He is just a go'er and a do'er and the wheels are always turning in his head. He has a wild and crazy personality BUT there is NEVER a dull moment when he is around. He is not the best listener and isn't my super obedient child, but he keeps us laughing and entertained 24/7.


His latest adventure, always peeing outside. He got busted when my friend Christina looked out the window and saw his squirt bottle filled with "yellow water!"



This little boy is always RUNNING and doesn't slow down for anything!!



My dad used to always say, "eat it, or wear it!" This morning, Dalan decided to WEAR his yogurt.



Um...like I said, he isn't the best listener so the sign "Do not stand" says it all!




As much craziness that this kid brings, he is always smiling and having a good time!

4 comments:

MamaMags said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the wearing of the yogurt! I miss that little tornado! Can't wait to have more adventures with him and your opposite child in every way..sweet Macer's! Just a few more weeks to go!!!

Christina P. said...

I love that kid! I would just like to add a little bit to "The adventures of Dalan" You failed to mention how the kid never sits down, literally. He stands when he eats, he stands when he baths. But seriously, the kid is so good. You heard my kids talk back and throw tantrums all day long. Dalan doesn't throw tantrums. Ok, I know your saying ya right, but compared to my kids he is not a tantrum thrower.... Yes, he is an energizer bunny and keeps going and going and going.

I love standing on the fence picture. It's classic.

The Parks said...

Glad your back!!! Oh Dalan... He cracks me up! He is one funny little boy! Wouldn't your life be so boring without him? What would you do with all your spare time?

Unknown said...

I LOVE the picture of him running - too cute!!!