Friday, December 12, 2008

Baby Jameson...the reason for our trip! It was his blessing day! Isn't he so sweet!!



Macie & Cali dressing up!



Dave & Dal playing in the basement!





Girls - Amber. Sorry slow poke!




Temple Square!




Dalan bundled up!




Miss Macie!



The whole family!





AND...when we got home...

Macie and her new pink tree for her room!



Dal with his tree!



The kids and our family tree!!





We went to Salt Lake last week to enjoy a fun weekend with my family and to celebrate the blessing of baby Jameson. Since, we didn't get to see our families for Thanksgiving and instead went here:



NEVER AGAIN....I am thankful there were no left overs after this meal!

AND, we wont get to see our extended family for Christmas since we live at the North Pole and are starting our own tradions with our kids (Dave's Choice!) we enjoyed a nice weekend with everyone and miss you all badly!!

After our nice family dinner, or Thanksgiving feast consisting of Mac & Cheese and pizza for the kids....and gross instant potatoes and dry turkey...we headed over to The Festival of Trees. This was pretty fun!!










All in all we survived the holiday and are now offically in Winter...hence the freezing temperatures up here! I love this time of year with all the goodies, parties, and the kids getting excited for Santa, and mom gearing up for the weight gain this time of year brings. I don't care. Bring on the DARK chocolate!!

***Picture overload I know!***

7 comments:

Andersons said...

Oh no - don't tell me you really went to the Golden Corral for Thanksgiving dinner...that's a joke, right?

Amberlee said...

Thanks again so much for coming to SLC and freezin your jingle balls off. Gr8 fun we and the kids always have. Tell dave WAZ UP, ya I heard all about it. I laughed till I p'd.

The Parks said...

WAZ UP is the greatest line I have ever heard!!! We also were laughing until we p'd hence why we had to tell Amber and Rob!!! Your welcome! I think next year we will have to haul all of our booty's up to Boise for Thanksgiving and I'll make it!!! You have the house, and I have the enjoyment??? Or whatever you want to call it! Than us girls and Rob could get up and do the early morning stuff.... It would beat Golden Coral!!! Anyways it was fun to see you, as always!

Steph said...

I hear ya on the Golden Corral. For some reason, Lewis loves that place (and since he is kind of a picky eater) he occasionally twists our arm to go there. Immediately when I walk in, I REGRET it. For some reason, it smells so gross to me and I hate the idea of all those people touching the tongs to load up their plates. I guess I am not a buffet kind of gal. Anyway, this last time really did me in! Never again for me too!
We got your cute and funny Christmas Card! Thanks:)

Vera said...

I still want to be adopted by you. You guys really get around... and you have lots of fun wherever you go. Your family is beautiful...

Brittany said...

yes that was a picture overload! there are too many to comment on so i'll try my bes! macie and her cousin look like they could be twins! i love the one of dave and dal--what cuties. golden corral? i could have told you it's full of fat white trash people and the food will give you a tummy ache for days! love that pic you took of the temple! props to you! it's gorgeous. i miss temple square...holidays spent without big family is totally overated. i miss mine like crazy and feel totally jipped when i'm not with everyone!!! i feel your pain, but not the north pole feeling...the low here is 37 and i think my frozen toes might fall off! hee hee

amber buhrley said...

Cute family, fun trip-need to know about the WAZ UP story?