Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Vacation in Orlando!

The Resort...I need to thank the McClure's for use of their timeshare points! It looks a little somethin' like this:




This is how the trip started out and a good chunk of it was spent on the phone!




Nothin' like a good face shot. Look at the beautiful ocean in the background..and Von




This is my debut photo from ANTM Cylce 12. (America's Next Top Model) Come on people!




The 4 of us at the beach!




That night, we were able to see a space shuttle launch. We were on this AWESOME cruise ship called "Liquid Vegas!" WOW....long night!






The volcano brownie that I am still dreaming about. Let me explain. A brownie...erupting with chocolate and caramel and ice cream to melt it down! This was to celebrate Dave's 30th birthday. Or was it really for me!?



"Squinty and Chewy" aka Shelley and Von!



"Sarge and confused regardless!"




Oh yea. Football on vacation! Only if it is a NFL game. Buying tickets. Trying to negotiate...which we did pretty good! Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Tennessee Titans



The Stadium!






Rollercoasters. Poor prego sat on the bench and waited so patiently for us! She was such a good sport. I have to say though that there were no lines EVER....and we just kept riding and riding! The best day EVER!!



Such a fun and happy place! Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure Theme Park!



McClure's with their kids faves: Scooby Doo and Shaggy!



Grantham's kids faves: Duh Duh Duh Duh Duh Dora...




What a great trip we had. The weather was nice, but not hot. We did a lot of things and laughed A LOT!!! Can I go back on vacation now....please!?



THANKS TO my little brother ROB and his wife BRITNY and their tot BRECKEN for an all expense paid vacation to Boise, Idaho...and for watching the Grantham monsters! You guys are the best!!!

19 comments:

krista said...

Ah....so jealous! Glad you guys had a fun time, and how awesome that you went to an NFL game.

I LoVE Islands of Adventure....I had a season pass when I lived there. So fun!

Hey thanks for the invite the other day for the movie. I really would have gone with you, but didn't find out you called until 3:30. Call me next time for sure!

ammon & Kim Riggs said...

Well I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous of your awesome vacation, looks like you had tons of fun. I'm glad we can keep in touch. tell everyone Hi for us. love kim

Steph said...

I giggled out loud at your LEAP in the air picture! LOVE it! Vacations are the best!

The Foisy's said...

The only words I have for you are JEALOUS!!! I want to go to Florida too! Oh, you guys look hot in that pic with the ocean behind it. What a hot little couple! How fun for you guys. You seem like you're always traveling. Ah, that's my dream! One day Erik and I will travel lots. Till then, I will just fantasize. Oh ya, I'm so glad you liked twilight. It was cheesy at some parts but oh well, I'm going for round two also!

Burke family said...

I am so jealous! That looks amazing! I could use a trip like that out of the cold right about now, but I guess I'll settle for weekly field trips. :) Definitely count me in!

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Wish we could be the vacationers that you guys are, I'd even settle for a trip to Lava hot springs!

Andersons said...

Dude, how is it you've been on like 13 vacations and I've been on none? What gives?

Serenity said...

As Napolean Dynamite would say... Lucky! (I know I'm a nerd for even quoting) Looks like an awesome vacation!! I have to agree with Stephanie, I loved the ANTM shot :) You guys are so fun!!

Brittany said...

how fun! i'm almost hating you right now. the beach, rollercoasters, volcano desserts...wow lin. you are one lucky girl. I LOVE the jump--you've got skills i didn't even know about!! miss you way too much!

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

can you please do a new post, I am really tired of clicking on your blog and having to look at this fun vacation and realize that I don't get one too. Wahhhh!

Amy said...

wow i am jealous too! how fun, i love all your pics, i might be dreaming about that volcano also! dang!

KT Bundy said...

I found you!!! Your kids are so big and cute. looks like you had a fun trip to florida. when are you coming back to SG. Have fun.

Vera said...

I don't think I like you anymore....

Krissy said...

Hooray for vacations! Glad you guys got to go!

Rani said...

Looked like a blast! Love the AMTM shot! Islands of Adventure is the best, beats Disneyland anyday. We've missed you at bookclub. Come back!

Annie said...

Lindsay!! Wow, it has been AGES! You still look the same (that is a GOOD THING)!! You have a darling family...isn't it crazy that we are all "grown up" now and have kids?!

Kat said...

Entirely Jealous!!! I am in need of a vacation, it's been too long!

Kat said...

Entirely Jealous!!! I am in need of a vacation, it's been too long!

Kat said...

Entirely Jealous!!! I am in need of a vacation, it's been too long!