Friday, October 31, 2008

Las Vegas

 


Our family took a drive (okay more like a 12 hour road trip) to Las Vegas a couple of weeks ago to surprise Dave's parents for their 60th birthday. Here is a glimpse into their birthday bash...50's theme! ps. It was so great because I met Dave's grandma, who after being married for almost 7 years I have never met. Also, the entire family was there, all siblings included *this is a big deal in his family!* and it couldn't have been any better! J & K were shocked!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

ryanfam said...

So... basically I am going to pretend that I didn't know you were in ST. George and that you didn't bother to call me! Yah, I said I will PRETEND that I didn't know!! he he
Looks like fun rockin out with the Granthams and you better start calling me-you hear? No excuses

Andersons said...

What a fun surprise! And I'm so impressed that you braved a 12-hour roadtrip. You're amazing!

I keep forgetting to ask you - where is that cute place you took your kids/some guests to make their own pizzas? It was when you went paddle boating too. I totally want to take my sisters there when they come up!

tammylovesscott said...

Ok, so you came all the way to Vegas and didn't look me up. I'll try and not be HURT!! I can totally appreciate your love for St. George. I will always cherish my memories of Meridian ID, but Vegas is HOME!! Glad I found your blog. Darling family.
Tammy