Thursday, August 7, 2008

Visitors....Finally!







I was about to get rid of the guest room until I was lucky enough to receive a visit from my grandma, my aunt Denise, her daughter Malaree *and the twin 2 year old girlies Kaylee and Madi, who put the terrible 2 stereotype to shame. They are sooooo good!* and my cousin Travis' wife Avalon, who I LOVE!! We had such a good time. We did the paddle boats and fed the ducks, went to this yummy pizza restaurant and stopped at the sweet shop. We also made a trip to Graples to get some home decor and they brought their truck and filled it with goodies! I sure enjoyed their company. It was so fun for my kids and I am so thankful that they took the time to drive up to see my family. We LOVED spending time with all of them!! Too bad they all live so dang far away. I guess I am the one who moved all the way up to the north pole!!

3 comments:

The Parks said...

I'm glad to see that you have finally admitted that you have moved to the North Pole!!! Love the pictures, Lets plan a time we can come visit!!!

Andersons said...

Where are these paddle boats and the yummy pizza place? I'm always looking for fun places to take visitors. And good job inducting them into the Graples following. That place is my personal Disneyland. :-)

The Foisy's said...

I love all those pics! You guys always seem to be doing something fun! Happy Birthday to your little pumpkin!! He's a cutie! I can't believe you live in Boise! Just curious, what took you guys there?