Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Dalan!

Our Birthday Boy!



Where do I even start with this little crazy 2 year old of mine. We were lucky enough to be able to travel to SLC for my niece Briqelle's baptism and it happened to be Dalan's birthday. Perfect. Finally, a family birthday party!! I am happy to report that I found a toy that Dalan will finally play with. He got an assortment of tools for his birthday, with a work bench included (thanks Mama Mags!) He has been carrying around his drill, weed trimmer, and saw all week and I couldn't be happier! We also got him a bike, and he is so way more all about being a little hammer head tool time dude! ps. Thanks to Rob & Brit for the darling jacket and tee shirt...can't wait for it it get cold!!! We will put it to great use you know it!

Here is a collage of some of the birthday festivities.

 
Posted by Picasa


We also went to the aquarium that day and the kids had a blast!!

 
Posted by Picasa


I cannot forget the special girl and the reason we made this trip to Salt Lake. Dave was lucky enough to baptize Briqelle and she was so sweet and we couldn't be more proud of her!!






One last super cute picture of the cousins and girls who are attached at the hip!
MACIE and CALI...


12 comments:

Brittany said...

K that picture of Dal with those goggles! Priceless! That's so neat Dave could baptize your little niece, she's adorable! Kaylin has a little cousin that reminds me of Macie and Cali--liek twins seperated at birth! Cute!!!

Erin said...

Dalan is such a cutie! I love that he is so into his tools. He's definitely ALL boy.

Next time you guys are in Salt Lake you need to let us know! We would love to meet up with you! We're serious...let us know!

Oh, and Dave, congrats on the new jeep. Mike and I had a bet to see how long you'd go until you got another one and I won. I knew you wouldn't last long. :) Have fun fixing it up!

The Parks said...

Dalan is a hoot! Atleast you know he will never complain when you give him chores! I loved getting to see you guys! Your adorable (and no more taking surprise pictures of me its not nice!)

Christina P. said...

Happy birthday Dalan!! Looks like it was a fun birthday party!

Andersons said...

What, no broom for his birthday?

Happy Birthday Dalan!

Burke family said...

Wow! You guys have been busy! I'm just wondering when I get to be part of the Grantham Family Fun! Call me and lets get together.

Kenzie said...

Isn't family the best!! Luckily we live by ours. That would be so hard to have family far away. Looks like you had a fun time.
Dalan is so cute. My boys also LOVE all the play power tools. They mostly become fighting weapons after time though. You just wait!!!

Kirsten Brockner said...

Dalan is getting so big! Glad you've gotten to see family lately. I want to know Are you still loving the power tools? :)

kourtney said...

Happy Birthday to your Dalan! Love the pic! What a great reason for a fun trip! Dave in a white jump suit...priceless. But seriously, how neat! Would have loved to see you, next time your down...I'll just show up at some place you are and we can chat!

ashley said...

K that is so awesome that Dave was able to baptize your niece. I have never seen Kayse perform a baptism before so I am excited for Liv's! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dalan! All that boy stuff is SO foreign to me!

emurdock said...

I can not believe that Dalan is 2 already. I seems like we were neighbors and he was just born! anyway your kids are way cute!

krista said...

WOW, I really can't believe he is 2 already. He's such a cute little guy. I think he'll get lots of use out of his weed trimmer. Jackson has the same one and I am not even kidding he has played with that thing more than any other toy. We are on our 2nd or 3rd one already!