Sunday, March 16, 2008

SICK of it...

So being sick really can't be that bad when:

1. I have had no appetite.
2. By having no appetite, I have lost 2 lbs.
3. I have been able to lay in bed and watch t.v.
4. I was served breakfast in bed.
5. Dave has gotten the kids up, fed them breakfast, bathed them, got them dressed, fixed them lunch, cleaned it up, put down for naps, got take-out for dinner, pajama'd kids, put in bed. That sounds exhausting. Oh wait! I do that daily and it is!!
6. Angelica is coming next week to clean the house!
7. More rest.
8. More rest.
9. I am so sick of t.v.

Okay, now all the bad stuff about being sick is overshadowing the good:

1. The nasty cough.
2. Not feeling good.
3. Having no energy.
4. Feeling so weak.
5. Laundry piling up.
6. House needs to be cleaned. (Angelica to the rescue)
7. The pounding head ache.
8. Feeling like a bad mom. Snappy and neglecting my kids and hubby.
9. The desire to go somewhere, anywhere without feeling completely exhausted.
10. The whole sick thing really is the craps and now that it is day 7 I want it to go away NOW!!

12 comments:

Christina P. said...

That sucks that your still so sick. It has got to be so hard being sick and having to be mom still. Thank goodness its the weekend and you have Dave home. Hopefully you will be better by the time he goes back to work. Hope you get better.

skbkmjfamily said...

Oh no did your kids bring home the illness from babysitting. It seems everyone has it. I hope you get feeling better soon.

brit said...

Ewwww. I am so sorry you have been sick. You need some nice St. george weather to cheer you up!

kourtney said...

I hear ya Linds...but I never end up that lucky. Andy's always at work and then all of my kids end up sick and I don't get the R and R that I would love to have. I hope you get better soon!

jaesi said...

7 days! that bites.
Nice that you have been able to be lazy though :)

Vera said...

I hope you feel better soon. Even if you do I would just continue to fake it for awhile. Sounds like your husband is working out just fine.

Unknown said...

Let me know when you're ready for the Relief Society to start bringing you meals!

Pam said...

Yuck! Being sick is no fun...hope you feel better and soon!

brit said...

I can't believe the comment my mom wrote. I think she was serious. No, I know she was.....

Dalton Family said...

Doesn't sound fun! I hope you fel better soon!

Steph said...

Soooo sorry you are sick! (Well, maybe you're better by now, it's been a few days!) Wish I could take you on my cruise. A little sun would cheer you right up! We are leaving on Sunday night. Flying out of Vegas and boarding the boat on Monday. We are really excited. I hope I don't gain 10 pounds though!

Kat said...

Being sick is SOOO miserable, even when you have all those perks that make it sound good nothing is worth it, and for 7 days...holy crap!! At least you look daring with your cute little munckin!