Sunday, March 9, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


Happy Anniversary Baba! What a great six years it has been! We had the greatest weekend EVER...which I will blog about later. I just have to say how proud I am to be married to Dave. He is a great listener. He is for sure my best friend. He makes me laugh daily. He is the best daddy in the whole wide world. He does great ballet moves, that I am trying so hard to get on video, but he is sooo stubborn! He is a great provider. He is a dreamer. He can be soooo silly and so fun to be around. He LOVES me unconditionally. He eats my cooking. He is one hot italian stallion!

MUCH LOVE!
Lindsay
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Christina P. said...

I can't believe it has been 6 years already. But then it also seems like you guys have been married forever. Can't wait to hear about your fabulous weekend!! Congratulations!!!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Happy Anniversary! Glad you had a great weekend!

Erin said...

Happy anniversary guys!

Vera said...

Well Miss Lindsay, Happy Happy Anniversary... You look so happy and cute.. Hey did you know Princess Diana died?

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

Oh my gosh, I totally forgot! That means ours is coming up here real quick. Hope you guys had a great weekend. I can't wait to hear about what you guys did.

Allison said...

Happy Anniversary!!! We just had our 6th in February. It amazing how fast time goes by huh? Husband are such a great part of life. What would we do without them? Oh man, the list is endless! Just kidding!!! Glad you guys had a great time. Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

Erin said...

...oh, and I just tagged you guys. Check out our blog to see what to do. :)

Pam said...

Happy Anniversary!

kourtney said...

Congratulations! Here's to six more fabulous years!

Kirsten Brockner said...

Is Dave Italian?