Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Bunco has begun....finally!

So ever since I moved up here to Meridian I have been talking about putting a Bunco group together. A year in the making and we finally played our first game last night at my house. I am so bummed that I didn't take pictures...but we had the best time! I can honestly say that I have just grown so much to love it here and have made some great friends. After Bunco, we all went and saw the movie, "August Rush!" Talk about a feel good movie. I was loving every minute of it and it is a must see!!

4 comments:

THE CROMAR FAMILY said...

It was such a fun night with the girls. I am so glad it is going to be a regular thing! Thanks again for organizing it.

K

Heidi said...

Good for you Linds. I'm sure it will catch on like wildfire. BUnco is so much fun.

ashley said...

K I love bunco it is so much fun! I just went to see August Rush on Friday and I loved it too:) Do you think you guys will be in Idaho for good?
P.S.
Love your house in the picture with snow hmmmm rich mama!

Kat said...

I heard Bunco is so fun! A group in my neighborhood get together and play it, I just haven't gotten into it...maybe I will try since it seems to be the cool thing to do with all of you cool people playing it.=) I got Mia's bedding at Target, of course I love that place.