Thursday, August 2, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday Buddy Boy!

WOW! I cannot believe that my baby is a one year old...it is so true how fast it goes. I have reflected back to this day one year ago when I was in a hospital bed, or waiting room, not sure which, and gave birth in 7 minutes to this little treasure. No lie. I remember thinking, "I am never doing this again" because I did not have the chance to get the so much needed and wanted epideral. Gosh. I think he has truly been the best baby EVER. He is so content and has always been such a sweetie. He adores his big sister Macie. Even though she loves to take toys and pick fights with him, she is the one that can make him laugh the hardest. I keep thinking now that he is one, that means we have been in Idaho for a year. Seriously. Where did this past year go? Macie has always called him "Daba" and that has kinda stuck. Happy birthday Dab's!

4 comments:

Allison said...

He is so freaking cute!!! Gosh I love his dark skin and hair!!! He is going to get all the ladies when he's older!!! Watch out!

The Nance Family said...

I can't believe he is one, either. You have the cutest little family. We are so happy for you. I am glad you are enjoying Idaho. Love ya guys, The Nances in Texas!

Christina P. said...

I love this picture!! It has inspired me. I am going to get my kids pictures done next week!!!

Momma Mags said...

Thats MY GRANDSON!!! What a hottie!
I can't wait to see bossy pants Macie and Daba in 11 more days!
I feel so bad that I couldn't join in the big birthday bash, but we'll have fun at Lagoon, can't wait!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures!
Bumma