Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July FUN!

What a fun holiday - to dress in red, white, and blue. To feel loyalty and gratitude for our most beautiful country. To be grateful for the men and women who are honorable and give their lives to fight for our freedoms. Proud to be an American. Love the 4th of July!



Dalan blew a dandelion and I said, "make a wish bud!" He replied and said "I did mom. I wished for my own box of matches!" Eeeeekkkkk........

4th of July is probably even better than Christmas for this little one of mine -




Cute girlies waiting patiently for the big firework show!



Khloe was so great this year. With every boom and bang ... she would clap, cheer and give a little WOO!



She would always run to Caleb and jump on his lap, which he loved!



Cute Macie with a sparkler - a little timid this one.



It was such a sweet grand finale as Macie and her 2 friends, Emily and Aubrie called everyone for a performance. They sang the national anthem "The Star Spangled Banner... " and knew the words in sign language (thanks to their kindergarten teacher!) What a great end to a super fun day!

3 comments:

Amberlee said...

I miss these kids so much. Cousins camp can not come fast enough.

MamaMags said...

I almost started crying reading all the fun times I am missing out on...Afraid that they will forget their bumma! I agree with Amber, cousins camp countdown.....

Karen said...

what a fun fourth!! Oh how we miss Boise!! And you guys of course :)