Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Worker Man!

Dalan loves his tools so much. He takes his work very seriously! I was downstairs and I heard some noise going on so I ran up to see what he could possibly be doing. This is what I found!


I think it is so great that he has such a passion for his tools and that he really desires to be a "worker man" when he grows up. That night at bedtime when playing the game..."what is your favorite???" I asked him what his favorite sport was. He said, "Mom, what is a sport!!" I said WHAT. Ya know like baseball, basketball, football. He said oh. I like wrestling. I then asked him what his favorite tool was! He immediately responded and said, "Probably an allen wrench." I told Dave he should probably start throwing him a ball here and there, but for now - I think I will keep my worker man busy. He is actually pretty helpful!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

hahaha! that's so funny! i love how his face has owies all over it too. what a boy through and through!